Friday, September 24, 2010

iPhone Screen Replacement and Digtizer

So, no doubt you've come here because in one way or another your iPhone screen is not working as it did when you got it. You may have dropped it one too many times, and the screen is cracked. Or, maybe, the digitizer no longer reacts to your finger touching the screen, leaving your iPhone useless.

Luckily, there is a lot that can be done to fix this. And it is quite easy to do, too.

Many places are charging through the roof for a replacement iPhone screen, or commonly an iPhone Digitizer. Realistically, this can be done by almost anyone. I changed my first damaged screen on my iPhone myself. I bought the digitizer online, followed some basic instructions and was up and going in about 30 minutes with a brand new, working screen!

Keep tuned here, as I'm searching for some good deals on these digitizers and soon I'll post a link here with where you can buy a high quality one at a good price!